Meet the producer

Meet the producer...


Hello! My name is Iman. I am a high school student in South Florida and I am working on the creation of my AICE Media Studies film opening. I love watching movies and shows that combine both horror and suspense with drama. Growing up, I always chose to watch films and shows that were thriller. I enjoy getting scared and being suspenseful as to what will happen next. However, alongside horror, I always feel the need to have developing side plots and drama and problems between the characters. I believe the drama genre adds the interesting plot while the horror genre contributes to the thrill of the show. I believe I would do a good job creating a film opening in the suspense/horror and drama genres because I know how to entice viewers and fans of this genre since I am one myself. I also worked on a music video in my media studies class that was classified in the horror/suspense drama where I conducted a large amount of camera work and editing to better add thrill and creepiness to the video. I can implement these same skills into creating my film opening as a suspenseful thriller. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative critical reflection

My Inspiration