Learn about me!



My name is Iman Ahmad and I am a senior taking AICE Media Studies A Level this year! Last year, I was introduced into the film production world when I took AICE Media Studies AS Level. I now feel more knowledgable on filming and editing techniques. I struggled last year with minimizing my film opening to two minutes. I think I planned out too many scenes in advance and did not realize that I would need to cut down a lot. This year, I plan to be more conscious of the time restraints so that I am not struggling to cut down when editing. I am happy with the costumes and film setting last year. I feel that my props and location made the film opening realistic and I am going to pay close attention to these details on my film this year too. This year, I am glad we get more time to film so that we can tell a full story rather than just a short opening like last year. I am super excited to start brainstorming filming and marketing ideas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative critical reflection

My Inspiration