Writing my Screenplay




Writing my screenplay was more challenging than I expected it to be. It is difficult to determine transition shots and what shots should be used for each scene. It was easier to write the dialogue and actions of the characters. I thought I would struggle with writer's block but my partner and I came up with the ideas quickly.

My movie contains three characters. The three actors who will be playing the roles are my classmates. While two of the characters are supposed to be guys, I could only find girls. So, we will use hoodies and men's clothing to portray the girls as boys. Besides using men's clothing for two of the characters, the girl character will wear normal everyday clothing from the actor's closet. The men's clothing will come from our brother's closets. Brody's house in the play is the main location for filming. We will use parts of my house and parts of my partner's house to film. Additionally, we will film at school for the university location. The last location we will film at is a local restaurant to film the scene where Dexter and Brooke go on a date. We are going to try and borrow a friend's camera to film. Otherwise, we will use my phone to film.

We are so excited to start filming now!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative critical reflection

My Inspiration